Sangre De Cristo and Great Sand Dunes NP 1:60,000 scale
The Sangre de Cristo mountain range rises steeply from two flanking valleys: San Luis & Wet Mountain, creating some of the most intense topography & ecology in Colorado. The 1:60,000 medium scale map covers hundreds of thousands of acres in the Rio Grande & San Isabel National Forest, from Hayden Pass south to Blanca Peak:Including the 14ers: Blanca Peak, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Humboldt Peak, Kit Carson, Little Bear Peak, Mount Lindsey; 13ers: Electric Peak, Horn Peak, Rito Alto Peak, Mt Adams, Comanche Peak, and dozens of others. Also mapped: the Huerfano Basin, San Luis Valley, Great Sand Dunes, Lakes of the Clouds, Hayden, Medano, Mosca & Music Pass, Rainbow Trail, Valley View Hot Springs, and much more!
- First topographic trail map of this stunning area.
- First Place cartography.
- Waterproof & Tear Tough.
- Hunter, Hiker & Climber favorite.
- Symbolic trail ratings for easy, moderate, and difficult levels.
- 50 trail descriptions highlight key features, with UTM index, trail lengths, elevations.
- Contours in easily counted intervals of 100ft.
- UTM & Latitude, Longitude coordinates for use with GPS.
- Advanced topographic shading and elevation tints reveal the stunning region in a never before seen light.
- Newly mapped & named rock features and waterfalls.
- Sheet size = 24" x 39". Folds to 4" x 8".